"There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars."
Jack Kerouac

Thursday 26 April 2012

Details


A couple of weeks ago I started a new job as a marketing and promotions assistant, which is good for two main reasons; 1. the savings fund for the World Tour has now become significantly healthier, and 2. I can buy stuff again! Predictably the first thing purchased was the BEAUTIFUL shoes in picture four, which actually make me want to weep they're so perfect and somehow magically make my 5"3 frame look more like 5"7. Starting work has also prompted a week digging out some semblence of a work wardrobe, which I struggle with as I am generally drawn to sack-like garments paired with various incarnations of leopard print and/or leather - surprisingly not appropriate as office wear. Since my desk-friendly garment count is currently low, I've been relying on some staple accessories to smarten up and pull together. 1. Red lipstick and cats eye sunnies 2. Studded collar and marl sweater 3. Colour pop clutch, printed pencil skirt and boyfriend watch (Michael Kors) 4. Blush suede wedges (Topshop, available here ) 5. Gold triangle hand chain and black nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment