"There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars."
Jack Kerouac

Sunday 11 March 2012

Great Man Theory // LIVE



I've been meaning to post about this amazing band for aaaages now; these photos are taken from about three gigs that I've been to in the last couple months. Their sound is bluesy, rock and quite heavy with a metal influence, and they swing between anthemic rock tracks with old-school 6 minute instrumentals circa 1971, accoustic based rock ballad vocals and high tempo blues influenced tracks. Based in Newcastle, they are well worth a listen if you have the opportunity to go to a gig ( and I'm not even just biased because my brother is the drummer, they actually are rock stars!) They also give me ample opportunity to play with grungy band photos, which I'm always ok with. You can find Great Man Theory on Facebook here.

1 comment: